Bodecare Deluxe FSC Body Brush – Firm Bristle
Bodecare Non-Toxic, Chemical free Dry Body Brush, made made from the finest Tampico plant bristles.
This hand held dry body brush with canvas hand strap won’t scratch the skin, it is cut on a smooth convex so it hugs the body while dry brushing and has no sharp edges.
If you are new to dry brushing or are sensitive to touch you might prefer the Bodecare Jute Long Handled Dry Body Brush woth soft bristles
Vegan Friendly; no animal products have been used to make this brush
Dry face and body brushing creates a cleaner, stronger and more detoxified skin which is essential when caring for dry skin conditions. It increases blood flow, which can help flush areas that have flare-ups, helps lymphatic drainage to remove toxins, and gently buffs off that dry skin build up to assist in cell renewal.
Dry brushing preps clean, vibrant skin ready for natural skin care products to work more effectively and moisturise the skin.
Avoid dry brushing areas that are infected or inflamed.
How to Use
Full Instructions on how to use your Bodecare Body Brush here
As the timber in the new brushes are in their natural state is it important to note that special care is needed to maintain the brush.
- When washing the brush with a tea tree soap, try to keep the water on just the bristles and then pad the bristles into a towel to remove as much excess water as possible. This will speed up drying time and reduce any chance of the brush developing mildew.
- Once you have padded the bristles with a towel, leave to hang in a well ventilated area or lay with bristles facing down in the sun, so it can dry naturally and the water can run away from the brush head. Do not leave hanging in the shower or over a laundry tub the bristles will mildew
- It is recommended to spray the brush with a Tea Tree spray after each body brush to kill any bacteria which will prolong the life of the brush.
- Ensure the entire brush head is dry before using again, any water residue left in the brush will cause mildew.
- Because the timber is natural and has not been treated with chemicals, plastics or lacquer the timber may crack if left in water for too long, which is why we suggest to wash just the bristles. If any cracks occur this will not affect the quality of the brush.
Handle: FSC Beechwood, Heat treated (not fumigated with chemicals) waxed timber
Strap: Canvas hand strap on brush head
Bristle: Tampico Plant Bristle
Bristle Category: Firm